Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I play music on my myspace when people look @ my pics?

you know how when you view someone's page and they have that "pics and Videos" and when you click pics they have music playing while your looking at the pics. Also how do you change the background of the page when your looking at pics?



And also do you know someplace i can go to design my pics BESIDES lunapic.com/blibs.com or blingee?



How do I play music on my myspace when people look @ my pics?

okay.. for the music.. oyu need to make a music player at projectplaylist.com, and then u need to leave that music player in a comment on the pics you want tit play on...



then for the colors... use this code---



%26lt;style type=閳ユ挤ext/css閳?gt;



body {background-color: FFFFFF;}



table, td{background-color:transparent; border:none; border-width:0;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



but change the FFFFFF.. because the FFFFFF stands for a color...



go here for a list of color codes-



http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/color...



and after you get your color code... you need to put the code as a caption to one of your pictures.... dont worry it wont shoe up! but it will make the background cool! and if you have more than one page of pictures, you need to put the code on a picture on each page..



hope thats not too confusing!



How do I play music on my myspace when people look @ my pics?

go to google and look for myspace codes for music player for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish