Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace code question! Please Help!?

I want to use a comment box instead of everyone being able to see the comments on my page, but I really like the layout I have. How do I fix the layout I have so that it doesn't show the comment???



Myspace code question! Please Help!?

put this at the bottom of your 閳ユ辅ho i閳ユ獓 like to meet閳?br>



%26lt;style%26gt;.friendscomments



{display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



Myspace code question! Please Help!?

Copy and paste this code at the very end of your "Who I'd Like To Meet" section.



** You may need to adjust the number in the code 400 if some of the comments are still showing or if your friends are being cut off**



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;



%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;



Myspace code question! Please Help!?

To hide your comments:



http://alexbeeonmyspace.blogspot.com/200...



And if your layout doesn't include the comment box yet, here is a code to create a comment box:



http://alexbeeonmyspace.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish