Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can any1 give me the exact myspace code to get my profile pushed to the left instead of centered the

i cant find the code in my profile that made it that way. i want all the words to the left.



Can any1 give me the exact myspace code to get my profile pushed to the left instead of centered the way it is

Just go into ur profile and at the top u should see View click on that and go to source ...... all HTML codes are there .



Can any1 give me the exact myspace code to get my profile pushed to the left instead of centered the way it is

HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



lol Report It



Can any1 give me the exact myspace code to get my profile pushed to the left instead of centered the way it is

http://yacam.altervista.org in the left menu you have "myspace stuff" ,there you can find nice tools for myspace like UNBLOCK MYSPACE FROM SCHOOL,MYSPACE COMMENTS SCRIPT CODES,MYSPACE ANIMATIONS CODES,MYSPACE LAYOUTS,MYSPACE ONLINE ICONS,good luck! http://yacam.altervista.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish