Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i make my own video into a myspace code that i can then add to my website?

Put your video's url where it says "URL" without deleting anything else...



%26lt;object width="425" height="355"%26gt;



%26lt;param name="movie" value="URL%26amp;rel=1"%26gt;%26lt;/param%26gt;



%26lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"%26gt;%26lt;/param%26gt;



%26lt;embed src="URL%26amp;rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"%26gt;%26lt;/embed%26gt;%26lt;/object%26gt;



How do i make my own video into a myspace code that i can then add to my website?

what? ill try and answer even though that didnt make much sense



upload your video to myspace, then use the embed code and put it ever where you like..



you might try uploading to youtube you could use that too



How do i make my own video into a myspace code that i can then add to my website?

You have to some how finda place that would host it for free. But your best bet if you do not have a hosting account is to get a youtube account at youtube.com. That way you can upload it and you will get and embed code that you copy and paste into your myspace. Or you can use the upload video secion on your myspace account. Contact me if you need help.



1 week ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish