Friday, November 20, 2009

How do you get the music on Myspace?

I would like to get something Tim McGraw or Garth Brooks. I don't know if I can get it legally or not.



How do you get the music on Myspace?

Go to the artists myspace page, then click Add song.



How do you get the music on Myspace?

if you wanna download it go to www.limewire.com or if you just wanna have a song for my space go to this site www.song2play.com and look for the song that you wan't.just copy the html code then paste it on your myspace profile.



How do you get the music on Myspace?

at the top of your myspace toolbar on the home page theres a "music" search bar next to videos and comedy go there and search for your artist and it should give u code to insert into your about me section.. thatll add it to your page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish